OnlyFans Splits run whenever a Creator withdraws funds from their OnlyFans Wallet, and the money enters their bank account. Here’s how to make an OnlyFans Split!
Navigate to the Splits tab and click the
Create Split button, selecting OnlyFans as your platform.
Start by entering the email address (or name if you’ve previously created a Split with the person), and the percentage of revenues for each Split member.
You can also add a configuration here, including:
- Percentage Payout set by you, determines the percentage each person on the Split should receive.
- Cumulative Earnings Cap, sets an all-time limit on the amount of money a Split member can earn from the Split. (For more information, see )How do Cumulative Caps on Splits work?
Give your Split a name! You can also set its “Start Date” if you want the Split to start running in the future add an “End Date” which can be left blank if you want the Split to run in perpetuity.
You’ll be given a chance to customize how the OnlyFans Split fees (see
- Reflect Agreement — This is our recommended path and allocates the fees according to the Split. For example, if a manager is getting a 25% commission on a Split, and there are no other participants on the Split, 25% of the fees will be paid by the manager, and 75% by the client.
- Share Evenly — This splits the fees evenly between participants. For example, if a manger is getting a commission through a Split, and there are no other participants on the Split, 50% of the fees will be paid by the manager, and 50% will be paid by the client.
- Single Member — All of the fees will be paid for by one member of the Split (i.e. the manager or the client). After selecting this option, you will have the ability to select that individual.
If you would like to adjust the fee allocation on a Split that has already been created, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter the details in the Split summary, including a Split Name and a message for your Split members. Click the
Select Bank Source button and select the bank account your OnlyFans account pays out to — choosing from a list of previously connected bank accounts or adding a new bank account.
Double-check that your information is correct and click
Create Split to complete the process. Stir will automatically invite all Split participants to the Split, which will become active once all members have been onboarded!